As our group continues its expansion, one of our fastest growing companies, «Elarum Business Seminars», is looking for a Sales Executive
«Elarum Business Seminars» – is a company in Dubai that helps other businesses increase their sales, grow their revenues, improve organizational effectiveness and achieve outstanding results. «Elarum Business Seminars» constantly develops its services through growing range of trainings, workshops, seminars and conferences covering these, but not limited to, areas of business as: Sales, People Management, Internet Marketing, Strategic Development, Growth and Change Management, Management Skills and In-house Coaching.
What do you get?
• Competitive remuneration package (to be discussed during first interview) + % commission (to be agreed as well) depending on achieved target sales; Medical insurance¬¬;
• Intensive orientation training covering both your technical and soft skills, including 10 individual mentoring & coaching sessions to help you achieve fast results:
• Promotion bonus reward - after exceeding performance expectations;
• Investment in your self-development and in your professional growth;
• Significant improvement of your selling skills;
• Participation in seminars & conferences run by the company;
• Tools needed for your work, like laptop, mobile, etc.
Who and what are we looking for?
• A professional with experience in B2B sales in Dubai;
• Someone having a working, direct exposure to the network of local Dubai based companies;
• Person with proficiency in oral and written English language;
• An experience in working with customer management systems;
• Readiness to achieve designated sales targets by working with
o Our existing customer base
o Simultaneously attracting new customers;
• Age of yours to be between 25 and 40 years;
• Assertive, but non-aggressive, open minded, never agreeing
to get “no” for an answer sales promoter;
• Computer skills;
• Knowledge of Arabic language would be highly desirable;
• UAE driving license holder.
1. Actively searching for new customers.
2. Cold Calling and generating sales from within company’s customer base.
3. Maintaining contact with the existing Clients and constantly increasing the sales.
4. Maintaining proper customer records of all Clients in the company’s CRM system, ensuring that all respective information is up to date, allowing smooth and professional customer management.
Working conditions & what you should expect:
• Work from 09.00 – 17.00, Sunday to Thursday,
• We will expect some of your flexibility to work beyond regular working hours, when requested.
• Some additional organizational tasks delegated by direct supervisor to be handled on ad hoc basis (couple of times a month).
To apply for this job please send your CV to this email address: Protected content
Elarum Business Services