Sales Manager with project Experience (Dubai)
Please send your CVs to Protected content
This position will be responsible for growing sales through Harmony sales channels in GCC countries, Europe, generating new customer leads, coordinating & supporting Harmony Lighting sales channels, and coordinating with technical support personnel at an executive level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, agree and execute sales & marketing plans for this sector, both, short and long range to ensure profitable growth and penetration of products. This embraces strategies covering both incremental growth within the presently established markets and Distribution channels in targeted growth segments.
- Represent Harmony in a positive and professional manner.
- Train Harmony Lighting sales team in Eastern United States to become proficient in the proper selection application and sale of Harmony Lighting control solutions.
- Manage sales performance, productivity, and meet company goals and requirements by identifying and working with corporate and subsidiary executives to meet expectations.
- Support the Harmony lighting agents by providing training, co-traveling, and technical guidance in growing the sales of controls’ products.
- Enhance business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Directly and indirectly assist in company sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and providing recommended solutions.
- Maintain effective customer relations to insure Cooper’s position in market including close rapport with key influencers such as Lighting Designers, Architects and Consultants.
- Research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Suggest product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis on a monthly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecast.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge as needed by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma holder in Business Administration as advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of lightening sales, business and marketing experience within the GCC lighting industry, preferably within the UAE.
- Indian nationality preferable.
- Before 40 years age.
- A demonstrable technical understanding of lighting products including basic lighting design and of LED technology in particular.
- Experience in lightening project management for interiors, installation, including building as advantage implies noticeable benefits.
- A capacity for creative and analytical thinking.
- Experience of managing a heavy workload, setting priorities as required; excellent time management skills.
- Presentation skills – experience of delivering information to a range of audiences, including Corporate and Division management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Fluency in English is essential and Arabic desirable.
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-cultural environment – both internal and external.