Join now

Seeking a job opportunity as Internal Auditor​ (Dubai)

I am looking for better opportunity to build my career in AML​ Compliance​, Risk Management and ​Internal Auditor​

Please find below brief summary of myself and also find the enclosed Resume for your kind reference.

I have 8+ years of experience in​ AML​ Compliance​, Risk Management and ​Internal Auditor​. Carrying a Master degree from India and preparing for CAMS Certificate, along with an extensive experience of working in multi-cultural environment in UAE, Sudan and India.

Since last 3 years, I am working with Multinet Trust Exchange LLC, UAE as a Manager – Compliance / Due Diligence & Internal Auditor. Prior to this I was based at Khartoum, Sudan for period of 2 ½ years where I worked with CMA CGM Sudan as a Asst Accounts Manager & 2 ½ years with UAE Exchange Centre LLC, Sudan. I have completed M-Com in Finance and Marketing from University of Pune, India.

Compliance and Anti Money Laundering
Risk and Fraud Management
Internal Audit
Financial and Retail Services
Giving Training
Excellent communication skills
Sound numerical and analytically skills
Self-motivated and high level of commitment
Banking operations and branch banking
Client Portfolio and Relationship Management

I am currently based in Dubai, UAE and am looking forward to work either in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Request you to kindly review my enclosed profile and consider it for suitable roles or kindly share it with your contacts.

Yours Sincerely,

Ashish Shah
Mobile : Protected content