Seeking a Job opportunity in Dubai
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant having experience more than 3 years. I have worked in the Sector like FMCG, Brewery and Tobacco, Cement, Power generation, Handling audits for UN and World Bank Projects.
My Current Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure financial integrity with strict compliance to Group Reporting requirements
- Actively involved in the customization of several routine, audit related and MIS reports in SAP implementation using Business Intelligence(BI) (for e.g. Giving logics to BI, Validating the logics, Testing of Reports)
- Classifying Financial Asset and Non Financial Asset as per International Accounting Standard as to be shown in the Financial Statement for the purpose of reporting to Foreign Investor.
- Works as the key informant/analyst of budgetary management, incomes and expenses
- Works as a key resource in identifying new measures for cost minimization and new revenue sources visiting various factory sites of the group on regular basis.
- Assisted manager in the preparation of financial statements and the required disclosure for quarterly limited reviews, Annual audit and responding to auditors.
- Analyzing Financial and operating Leverages and preparing the advanced report of different units to be presented in the board meeting as an analysis tools for decision making.
- Inter-branch/unit Reconciliation of division of CG Group (CG Foods, Brewery, Packaging, Electronics, Cement, Cinnovation)
- Liaison, record and sanction the approved amount to the projects and activities within fixed timeframe and designated project state (WIP/Completion)
- Reviewing all the Vat and Excise reports of all the units and monitoring the statutory register as per the applicable laws.
- Liaises the Head Office for payment planning of events and welfares, corporate expenses, repair and maintenance, conveyance, Technology and spare parts and consultative cost.
- Reviewing vendor selection process and contract agreements entered by various units with financial perspective view.
- Inspecting Capex forms and bills submitted by different units.
- Monitoring GL wise Inter Group Account/Balance and obtaining confirmation from the group companies/related parties after establishing a proper co-ordination between divisions of CG and related parties for reconciling their accounts.
- Challenge and lead financial\commercial aspects of the business and ownership of existing and new business models.
- Preparing the fortnightly reports indicating the performance of the company comparing the results from the last report and providing the reason for any deviation.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis, including Commercial Terms reports and other KPI Reports.
- Providing insightful analysis on Profitability, customer profit & loss statements down to Operating profit level, Variance Analysis (Turnover/Gross Margin/Contribution, Price/Volume/Mix).
- Ensuring that the production and Consumption report submitted by Production and Commercial department are error free and there are no differences between both the reports.
- Analyzing Batch Costing based on Total plant capacity, utilized capacity and spare capacity.
- Handling Power and Fuel analysis quarterly, monthly and yearly and obtaining the reason for any excess utilization.
- Standard Vs Actual consumption analysis indicating usage variance, efficiency variance, price variance and material cost variance.
- Dealing with Yearly Budget Plan, Financial Forecasts and Yearly Long Term Plan.
- Regularly liaison with internal functions within the business, building relationships and business partnering.