Join now

Seeking job in Analysis / Business Development (Dubai)

Views

Hi,

If you are looking for German business development staff with 2 years of relevant project management and research/analysis related competencies, then please spend a minute to read this.

Currently residing in London, I am working since one year for Tesla Motors, one of the most successful global technology start-ups in London UK, dealing with high value clients of a luxury Automotive Brand. Thereby, I am actively contributing to develop sales within a very short period. Moreover, I am providing clear and actionable customer, competitor market insights with business recommendations to Senior Management. I have a proven track of record of ‘thinking outside the box’ in identifying problems and implementing innovative solutions. Evidence can be provided to prove my claims.

I am currently seeking a promising position in business development fields as well as areas of relevant project management and research/analysis related competencies. Candidate focused on delivery of quality customer service and sales development. Dedicated individual would like to bring his experience of working on cross functional projects, experience of carrying out data analysis, and practical experience in conducting strategic research and competitive intelligence projects into the organization. German native speaker offers Master´s degree in Business Administration, double Bachelor degree in International Business (UK/GER), full working proficiency in German, English and French, and limited working proficiency in Russian with willingness to succeed.

I am keen to work with you. Please let me know, whether I can send my resume, which will help you understand how I can contribute to increase sales in your company. I will be available for interviews in Dubai from 15th of January to 15th of March Protected content interview can also be arranged prior to my arrival).

Thanking you,
Justin

Mobile: Protected content
E-Mail: Protected content
Skype adress: itraveller
Protected content

Dubai Forum