Join now

Dear all,

I am interested in job opportunities related to fashion in Dubai, UAE. (Buying, Visual merchandising, Designing etc)

Currently I am pursuing 1 year diploma course in Fashion, Media and communication at London College of fashion in London, UK.

I have previously graduated in BA Marketing with business management from Middlesex university business school (London). Attaining this degree has given me a strong analytical foundation within the overall business sectors.

I feel confident that this right time for me to not only showcase my skills and previous knowledge but also educate myself further through working with a well-established and reputable brand. I am very passionate about the fashion industry. I feel confident that I have the drive to achieve and succeed in this field. I am friendly, professional and communicate well at all level.

I am currently visiting Dubai from 17th March to 16th April and available to attend interviews.

My course terminates mid-May Protected content I will be able to commence work immediately.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Dubai mobile: Protected content
Protected content