Join now

senior architect looking for employment (Dubai)

Hello, I am an architect and I have over fifteen years of post-graduate experience in designing offices, retail, healthcare, hotel, sports and leisure, competitions and residential, particularly in mixed use developments. During this time I developed strong design awareness and gained technical knowledge required along with European, Irish, Northern Irish and UK experience. I have ability to take a project from conception to completion as a job runner and also I have long experience in teamwork, being responsible for all stages drawing production. I am hard working and responsible person, creative and flexible, self-reliant and results oriented. I have excellent computer proficiency in CAD including 3D packages and production of working drawing essential.

Now, I want to take the next step in my career and I moved to UAE. I am looking for new employment in busy architects’ office because I wish to be faced with new challenges and get more architectural experience. I think that working on different projects and with different people from different countries will allow me to get knowledge and satisfaction of work. I will be more than happy If I get an opportunity to further my knowledge in the industry. In a possible future position I would like to be able to grow with the firm and receive more responsibility. I also looking for to increase my design skills and technical ability, which would allow me to work with production of drawings. I see myself as ambitious, progressive and hard working. I can also offer you my enthusiasm, and full commitment.

Thank you for your time and I looking forward to hear your feedback.

Kind regards,
Maciej Dolhun

Dubai Forum