Senior Designer / Graduate Designer Hydrodynamics (Dubai)
Our Client - an internationally renowned provider of ship design, shipbuilding and system solutions for ships for more than a century in ship designs, equipment packages and engineering services for special-purpose offshore support vessels.
The hydrodynamics team assists in the whole cycle of projects, from idea to delivery of the ship. The designer also assists owners with additional consultancy and professional guidance, to evaluate operations, suggest modifications and do verifications of ship projects. The main tasks are concept design, development and verification of hulls with propeller and thruster configurations for customer projects. You will work with latest technology to develop and optimize its designs and quickly assess performance in the concept phase.
In addition the Senior Designer also assists in developing future ship concepts leading research projects.
• Hydrodynamics background
• NAPA software experience is preferable
• SHIPX workbench software is an advantage
• Experience with Numeca Fine/Marine CFD in an advantage
• Good understanding of shipbuilding and ship design
• Good computer skills essential (MS Office, AutoCad)
• Experience in a similar role advantageous
• College / University, Master's degree
• College / University, Bachelor's degree
Please send applications to Protected content . Only candidates with the right qualifications and experience will be contacted.