Not a member yet? Join now
- Build fundamental Account Plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Protected content experience in FS.
- Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota targets
- Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- The ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Knowledge of, Financial Markets, Banking, Asset Management and risk Management
- Experience in financial services software
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing skills
- University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or CFA charter holder is a plus.