Join now

Setting up appointments (Dubai)

Dear all,

My name is Shumit Vatsal and I am looking at setting up appointments with people on this forum prior to my visit on Feb 10th. My partner is supposed to move to Dubai/Abu Dhabi sometime in March/April

I have an international MBA from SDA Bocconi in Milan andI currently work as the country manager at a supply chain traceability firm called Historic Futures Private Limited that is based out of Oxford. We are a supply chain product firm and specialize in textiles. As a country manager for India, I am responsible for the overall profit and loss statement for the country. Further my responsibilities are divided into two parts – strategy and operational. At the strategy level, I prepare a detailed yearly business plans based on market analysis, prepare business and operational strategy documents and draft the overall objectives that each of our clients will achieve in terms of cost savings. Operationally, I am responsible for recruiting staff members, execute sales by collaborating with the sales teams, develop country wide relationships with C-level executives on the client side and ensure that the product is implemented at various client locations. My partner specializes in luxury brand management and digital media

My skills are in the area of business development, marketing/product implementation and project management.

I would like to set up appointments with people on this group to feel the pulse of the market when I am there and get leads etc.

I am reachable at Protected content Protected content . If you leave a note on the forum with your email, I will be happy to contact you as well.

Your assistance will truly help us go a long way.

Regards,
Shumit

Dubai Forum