Join now

Share 2 BR apartment (Dubai)

Hi,
I'm from the Netherlands and looking for an apartment for yearly rent and have found that there are 2 best:
Option 1
To share 2BR or more, however I've just moved here and already started with my job.
The company is paying right now for the next 4 weeks a hotelroom (untill16 feb). From this day onwards I need a 1 bedroom apartment or someone who wants to share an apartment with me. I am in Dubai with my son who’s 18 years old.
Monthly payment is just possible for a room between Protected content depends on the facility, for an apartment the rent also shouldn´t be too expensive.

I'd really like to find a girl or another couple to share with who are preferably western or native English speaking and easy to get on with :) Only people in the position to help with the search and be serious about moving please as I don’t want to waste any time.

Option 2

I could rent an apartment cause I have all my furniture coming from the Netherlands in 3 weeks.
And then I need someone who wants to share a 2BR apartment.
As I will go for an annual rent please I will only look for someone who wants to pay 2 cheques or 1 annual rent which will make it easier for me.

Please only message if you are a couple or girl as above, NO SINGLE GUYS PLEASE.
I look forward to hear from you.
Aaisha

Dubai Forum