Join now

Short/Long-term Available on JBR, Bahar 5, 37th (Dubai)

Hello Internations Peeps! I've done a quick cut paste for my friends spot, he has a couple of units available. This is ideal for someone new to dubai who wants to experience the true Dubai Lifestyle close to the beach! Check it out:

I have a few options avaialble in the largest flats in JBR . The flats are Protected content ft huge ... 6 bedrooms 5 bathrooms shared by 6 friendly cosmopolitan professional flatmates! The rooms are fully furnished, 16 mbps WiFi, daily cleaner, furnished kitchen and living room, 3 balconies per flat offering SUPERB FULL SEA or MARINA views. There are ample parking spots and a pretty good ambiance. The room prices start from Protected content a small windowless room (prefer to give this room to female students / interns) available asap , Protected content Protected content Protected content and Protected content a month depending on the size. 3 rooms are en suite and 3 share 2 bathrooms. I do have rooms come up on a regular basis. Call / email / sms me for viewing. Coming up is a huge non master room with FULL Marina view for Protected content a month and a huge non master room with a massive window with sea views for Protected content a month. Shahid Protected content

Dubai Forum