Social Media Officer - Part Time Role Available (Dubai)
Protected content is a leading and award-winning international science and cultural heritage brand that inspires and engages over 60 million people around the world.
Through its award winning productions, Protected content uncovers a thousand years of scientific and cultural achievements from Muslim Civilisation from the 7th century onwards, and how those contributions helped create the foundations of our modern world.
Protected content is championing a global industry that is emerging around celebrating Muslim Civilisation. We are an ethical production company creating socially relevant content that inspires audiences and aims to accelerate change.
Our key markets are the United States and the Middle East with presence and expansion in Europe and the Far East. We run global campaigns that engage millions of people. Our social media platforms play a key role in the engagement of our fans and supporters. With over 1,000,000 facebook fans and 500,000 twitter followers, we relay on social media as a key engagement strategy.
We are looking for a Social Media Officer with experience gained in the entertainment and educational sectors to support the successful implementation of the digital engagement strategy for Protected content .
About Protected content
Social Media Officer
This position is a great opportunity for a dynamic and creative individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director Middle East, the main goal of this candidate would be to provide timely and accurate support to the Protected content work with social media and other online channels.
• Successful experience using social media platforms
• Demonstrable understanding of the dynamics of social media and know how to create and maintain effective and successful online communities.
• Strong communication background and experience in creating dialogue and engagement with customers and external parties.
Average Time Commitment:
10 hours per week (including 2 hours of meetings per week)
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Good written and spoken Arabic and English language skills
3. Advanced computer skills
4. Coordination and organizational skills
5. Customer service orientation
6. Ability to work independently
7. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
Please note - this role is part time for 2 days a week only.
Please only email me your CV if you fit the JD and full criteria as list. My work email is Protected content