Join now

Strategy Consultant – Telecommunications (Dubai)

A friend looking for.

Strategy Consultant – Telecommunications Wholesale Expert (Dubai – UAE)

Leading Strategy Consultancy is looking to attract the best talent in the Wholesale Telecommunications market to join a focused group of Telco Wholesale Experts.

With arguably the strongest Telecommunication consulting practice of any global consulting firm you will be part of a team providing Corporate Strategy Solutions to leading Fixed and Mobile operators across the MENA region. This role has the capability to accelerate your career working for an internationally recognisable and respected thought leader in the Telco sector.

The role requires an Expert in the field of Wholesale Telco solutions. You will have deep rooted knowledge of how a Wholesale operator works and how to help improve their services in the area of Strategy, Product Development, Sales and Operational Support.

The position requires five plus years experience in the Telecommunications sector with knowledge of International Wholesale solutions, Data Wholesale Solutions, Voice, Roaming and Interconnections solutions. Ideally you will be working for a leading consulting firm or have previous consulting experience, however my client will consider candidates that are working for a global operator within their Wholesale Division. You are likely to be involved in Product Development and Strategy Solutions to improve the operator’s Wholesale offerings.

As with any leading consulting firm you must have an exceptional educational background ideally with a post graduate degree in Business or an Engineering subject from an internationally recognised University. You must have outstanding Project management, Client relationship and Presentations skills. You will be a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a pragmatic approach to solving your client’s problems.

You must be fluent in English; Arabic language skills are highly desirable.

If you would like have a confidential conversation about this opportunity please feel free to contact me at Protected content or on Protected content

I look forward to speaking to you
Best regards,

Richard Pool – Director – Andree Associates

Dubai Forum