The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for building and leading a highly motivated and results driven supply chain team of schedulers, procurement specialists, buyer/planners, goods handlers and analysts.
Responsibilities would include:
• Coordinate supply chain management with other company functions, such as sales, marketing, finance, and quality assurance.
• Manage activities related to purchasing, material planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
• Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine how they could affect supply chain activities.
• Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities.
• Work with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure materials and products are available.
• Assist with coordination of transportation shipping/logistics
• Overseeing the ordering and packaging process ready for dispatch
• Hand on knowledge of complete Logistic function
• Working knowledge of applying TRA’s, customs, clearance, shipment tracking CITC approval, Saso & other relevant documents.
• Manage the ordering & supply cycle
You would work closely with purchasing officers, warehouse staff and transport clerks to make sure goods and materials arrive at the Warehouse as scheduled, are in good order, stored correctly and dispatched to customers on time.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
• 6-8 years in Supply Chain Management
• 2-3 years of Supervisory experience
• Strong ability to enter vast amounts of input data in a timely and accurate manner.
• Strong analytical skills - ability to identify issues, develop solutions, drive resolution
• ERP experience
Skills and Abilities
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with outside vendors and all levels within the company
• Ability to analyse system reports and data to determine best course of action for the business
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, and, Inventory/Purchasing Systems
• Knowledge of International and Domestic logistics/transportation a plus.
• Good planning and organisational skills
Please share CV's on Protected content