Join now

Thanks to all Egyptians in UAE (Dubai)

Views

Greetings to the greatest Egyptian community in UAE. I am writing this to show how much I love you all. I have come to understand that Egyptians are the most kindly and helpful people in Dubai...Every nationalities have good and bad people so am in no position to judge anyone...All I would say is, I am always thankful to all Egyptians that have come my way.

A lot of us do not understand these people but trust me , they are the most wonderful and precious soul I have ever met in Dubai...Egyptians are not racist,Egyptians will go extra mile to help you...Egyptians will do everything within their power to get you a job. Egyptians will stand firmly by you when the whole world is against you...

My mother will always say that in every bad person, there is an atom of goodness in them. I don't wanna care about what people say of you guys but all I know is that you guys are the best expatriates in UAE.

I got my job through an Egyptian,someone I don't even know from Adam. i was looking for where I could get a wig for my hair,an Egyptian saw me and took me straight to that place with a lot of love and respect. Only an Egyptian will use this word "don't worry, you are my sister" and I will do anything for my sister"??????. They wanna make me cry.????...With their pure hearts.

I have had issues with few at my work place but felt loved and respected even when fighting with them...They order for my lunch and pay from their pocket, they look after me when am sick and even when I'm angry with them.????...when I say am sorry for being rude at you, they are quick to forgiving me and making me smile again.

You guys are so real to the core and known for humanity and kindness...I wholeheartedly profess my gratitude and love to all Egyptians in UAE...I love you guys...????. If you have an Egyptian friend, please tell them Victoria loves them with all her heart.???

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners