Join now

to choose Living in Dubai or Sharjah

Hi all I would like your opinion ( if you can be in the format I use cool) :

Well my plan is this :

I have a wife and daughter almost two years , I have the idea of ​​another little more in a short period of time lol , God willing .
Thank God I got a job where I earn 14,000 dirhams per month Protected content insurance, 8,000 dirhams per year).
I worked in real estate and know the prices in the whole of Dubai and the difference of price - quality and features in each particular area . And I know that less than 55,000 dirhams per year (2 rooms and Protected content ) I will not get in Dubai.
Also I have in mind that areas that price is the minimum . The maximum can reach 88,000 dirhams (half of my salary that matches the average price for the group of middle class people ) there are of course higher prices but they are for people with higher purchasing power .
The areas that can look at this kind of people and myself included (coincidentally this scheme coincides geographic location and price levels , and quality - and that goes from low to high) :
Option 1 , Dubai:
Group A: Sports City, Motor City, Jumeirah Village (South West near the border to Abu Dabhi , very desertica . )
Group B : Silicon Oasis , International City (Nort -West at the height of the previous group but Sharjah direction , somewhat apart )
Group C : Mirdif , Al Quoz ( North "centered" , the Sharjah border first , second , barely habitable zone closer to the center).
Group D : Springs , Discovery Garden ( South-East , good location but stretched to the max the budget ) .

Option 2 , Sharjah . I dislike a lot, but cheap. The average price for middle class ( with a little more luxury ) is located in Dubai minimum for 55,000 dirhams.
Areas that are worthwhile :
Group A: Khan , Corniche , Al Manzar . ( Area near the shore overlooking good , most touristic buildings therefore more traffic , I work at Trade Center)
Group B: Vilas ( more remote areas , fewer hours of sleep less profitable , + amenities) .
Also keep in mind :
1. the quality and price of schooling in Sharjah vs Dubai. ( Important ) .
Two . My wife does not work on a short-term period .
Three . Spending less but " necessary " . as 2 cars , food , miscellaneous expenses such as DEWA , gasoline for two and in principle furniture for the new house .
April . One idea that comes to mind I would save what you can invest in something that generates money every month ( a house for rent or public debt ) and from no more than 10 years to return to Spain .
May . This point is not so important but hey , I prefer a small vila to live in a large apartment .

IMPORTANT POINT :
OPTION A: LIVE AT THE LOWEST PRICE DUBAI TO FIND .
advantages : better education for my daughter, less traffic , more access to things and small advantages such as better views.
drawbacks: the opposite of the previous point but more savings option to live elsewhere long term , more leeway for unplanned extra payments or variable.
OPTION B: LIVING IN SHORT palz SHARJAH NOW UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPEN THESE , SAVE / WORK MY WIFE / ME INCREASE THE SALARY .
OPTION C : LIVE IN SHARJAH IT IS THE BEST CHOICE
To conclude I would like that you also choose one of the 3 options (A, B , C ) and tell me why. I would answer these questions ( in order please )
1. What is the spending cap that pondríais for monthly house rent considering my salary?
Two . You know of good schools ? Foreigners in Sharjah ?
Three . You know of good schools ? Foreigners in Dubai , in one of those previous groups and not to cost a pretty penny ? .
April . My salary is enough to live in Dubai and / or Sharjah considering that in both cities the rent spending will be approximately between Protected content a month ?
May . Is it sufficient to 8,000 dirhams per year for health insurance for the whole family ?

Dubai Forum