Join now

UAE Vacancies (Dubai)

Views

I have received an email regarding the following vacancies in the UAE. I personnaly do not know the locations , companies or salaries etc. Please contact Hilary only if you meet her requirements on the telephone number at the foot of this message. DO NOT CONTACT ME as I will not respond, unless its to say Hi :)

Message as follows:

I have recently joined the Recruitment team at a public safety and homeland security company based in the UAE that provides technology based integrated solutions to manage the threats and challenges of complex environments.

We are currently seeking a number of candidates and I wondered if you might be able to asssist me with referrals. I will list the positions below:

Structural Design Engineer - approx 10 years experience. Experience in oil and gas preferred.
Civil Design Engineer - as above
Electrical Design Engineer - as above
Infra Design Leader Protected content in engineering design
System QA/QC Engineer - a background in system engineering, IT and networking, civil engeering, electrical engineering etc.
Supplier QA Engineer
Senior Supplier QA Engineer - experience in projects involving civil, electrical, mechanical, telco, instrumentation, systems, controls. Min 3 yrs working in a quallity organisation.
Transport Manager - to manage our fleet of vehicles.

I am contactable on Protected content .

Kind regards

Hilary Smith

Dubai Forum