Join now

Unlock Your Frozen UK Pension!!!! (Dubai)

Globaleye is an award winning private wealth management practice with offices across Europe the Middle East and Asia, as a company we provide assistance to over 10,000 private and corporate clients in a multitude of areas such as tax planning, regular savings and investments, portfolio and asset management and for our UK clients, the tracing and unlocking of frozen UK pension schemes.

Here at Globaleye we have a dedicated Pensions team that can assist you in tracing former UK schemes that may be lying dormant. As I am sure you are aware many UK defined benefit and defined contribution schemes are suffering from significant deficits placing doubt over whether the firm will be able to meet its future liabilities. We at Globaleye offer a free tracing and assessment service that can determine if it is feasible and/or favorable to unlock any of your frozen schemes, with the potential of moving the assets into UK based personal pension or one of the HMRC approved offshore schemes. Both of which come with significant benefits including in most instances, earlier and greater access, greater investment freedom and importantly reduced taxation.

Should you like to find out more about his service or if you believe you have existing schemes that you would like to try and track down, please feel free to get in contact with me and I will be more than happy to arrange a an obligation free consultation.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners