Join now

Urgently seeing into Finance/Investment - UAE (Dubai)

Dear Members,

Looking for a Position into Investment Management / Private Equity / Financial Services / Investment Banking / Capital Markets in United Arab Emirates.

To describe myself in a nutshell, I am systematic, organized and hard working; ready to take up any challenge of life abreast with the latest trends and a team player with excellent communication skills.

Having grown up here and witnessed the rapid changes over recent years, I have been able to develop and generate immense exposure to the markets and culture. Giving a global exposure to my skills and abilities, that enabled me to expertise in the field of Financial Services, Investment Management, Private Equity, Investment Banking and also developing myself with the opportunities of Training and Development with Institutes in India. The potential of development in the Middle East region is boundless and since my childhood, United Arab Emirates has always given me multicultural exposure.

Hard working and dedicated individual with Masters in Financial Management (Level 1) and Bachelors of Commerce (Finance) from St. Josephs College ; last spearheaded efforts at 3P World Financial Limited for a period of 1 Year and 3 Months as a Business Development Manager and also completed 6 Months working as Accounts Receivables Associate in Global Financial Service from Dell Inc.

I am seeking a challenging job that should synergies my skills and knowledge with the objectives of the organization with multifunctional capabilities. Being a dedicated and focused individual, I am determined to add value to the organization I work for, through my exceptional knowledge and learning ability.

I am in Dubai for a Visit Visa, that is Valid Until first week of April Protected content .

Kindly advise.

Email - Protected content