1) CBSE school in Sharjah requires Maths Teacher for secondary & higher secondary classes and ICT Support & System Coordinator, with knowledge of networking, programming languages, different operating systems & hardware. School exp. preferred. Candidate with adequate exp. / qualifications, may send CV to: Protected content
2) high school in Dubai requires experienced & qualified candidates for the post of Head of EYFS, Head of Social Studies, School Counselor, Librarian & Transport In-charge. Email your CV to: Protected content
3) Required for a Training company in Abu Dhabi: BLS, ACLS PALS, AHA FIRST AID INSTRUCTORS - Send CV to: Protected content
4) Experienced and Qualified female teachers(preferably Indian National)required for an Institute in Sharjah,for preschool,Abacus(Trained),and for Maths and Science subjects for all grades.Fluency in English and UAE experienced preferred.
Email: Protected content
5) Experienced & Trained Postgraduate Teacher reqd. to teach Biology. Email resume to: Protected content
6) looking for tuition teachers:
1. French Teacher (everyday for 1 hour / students will be grade 1 and nursery)
2. Computer Teacher (student will be grade 1, 3 times a week)
3. Piano Teacher (everyday for 1 hour / students will be grade 1 and nursery)
4. Capoeira (everyday for 1 hour / students will be grade 1 and nursery) 5. Roller blades Coach Protected content old Protected content . Taekwondo Teacher (for 6 y old boy)
If you are interested or you know anyone, please drop your CV to this e-mail address: Protected content
Requirements1. For French, Computer must have an experience in teaching or Master's Degree of the same field.
2. Capoeira, Piano and Taekwondo must be having a very good background as a trainer.
3. Roller Skates Coach- the requirement can be around 16 y old above who has great tricks in skating.
7) Private School RAK, UAE Requires Teachers (Mathematics, Accountancy, Islamic Studies, Social Science, Arabic, Bangla, Physical Education, P.T.), Arts & Crafts Teachers, Cleaners, Guard & Driver Send your CV to: Protected content Call: Protected content
8) Qualified & experienced, female Nursery Teachers & Nannies required. Send CV to: Protected content
9) English & Arabic Teacher required for a nursery in Sharjah. Send CV to email: Protected content
10) high school in Dubai requires experienced & qualified candidates for the post of Vice Principal. Email CV to: Protected content
11) English Language Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Kindergarten Teacher & Class Teacher, required for a school. Email: Protected content
12) Deira International School has the following temporary vacancy for the position of Arabic Teacher For employment for six weeks beginning February Protected content early April Protected content Applications invited from Arabic Teachers to teach Primary School (Grades / Year Levels Protected content . Candidates must have a degree in Arabic Language, teacher approval from the UAE Ministry of Education (if your previous employment was within the UAE), good communication skills and minimum two years of teaching experience in a revelant field, preferably in an international school setting in the UAE. If interested, please send your CV to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at: Protected content