Vacancy looking for Office Manager/Ops coordinator (Dubai)
A Home Security Company that sells and installs home automation, security systems, intercom and cameras, is looking for an Admin (Office manager) / Ops coordinator with 5 years of experience. If you know anyone with strong personality who can coordinate the technicians plus manage the office please let me know and send me the CV.
• Assisting Managing Director as well as liaise directly with clients and suppliers
• Serve as primary point of contact for Internal and External requests
• Track and trace movements of technicians to ensure availability, and schedule future jobs.
• Accepts bookings through email, mobile and landline calls in order to meet customer satisfaction
• Preparing schedules for the clients, staff and manager.
• Explain and discuss to the client the company profile and services offered.
• Selling and promoting new packages and offers to the customers.
• Preparing contracts, Billing Statement and receipts.
• Follow up customer for their schedules and payments.
• Handling and dealing customer feedback regarding our service.
• Keeping up with office supply inventory, maintain the office filing system
• Manage independently office related services such as caterers, cleaning service, health & safety services, Technical Services, Coffee Machine service etc, Make travel arrangements and reservations for staff
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Manage schedules and deadlines, prepare minutes of meeting
• Ensure that office appearance supports and provides healthy, comfortable, and productive work environment
• A minimum of five years work experience in the UAE
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Bilingual English/Arabic is a plus
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with great accuracy
• Strong administrative and organization skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and the team
• Computer skills in MS office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision
• Team player who takes initiative and is proactive
Female candidates preferred.
AED. 4,000/- to 5,000/- (including Housing, Transportation & other Allowances) + Medical Insurance.
If you think you are best fit for this position and if you are having a relevant experience please message me.