BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Responsible for planning, creating, implementing, tracking, evaluating marketing
Protected content communications strategies, and campaigns
• Oversee and guide development of marketing database into a campaign
Protected content tool
• Manage data analysis of disenrollment and re-enrollment trends, and any other
Protected content data, to identify opportunities for growth of new members and
Protected content of old members.
• Retention of existing members via regular interaction with our members.
• Establishing contact and motivating potential members to become a member
Protected content regular education and a membership benefits, events invitation, regular
• Devising and implementing innovative membership campaigns involving our
Protected content existing members to recruit new members.
• Be present at relevant trade shows and seminars in region and solicit new
Protected content opportunities through adequate networking to aim at creating
Protected content of the Association
• Attend to new and existing member’s issues/matters and ensure there
Protected content of membership after year.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 to 5 years experience in membership development or similar position with
Protected content in marketing, planning, analysis and recommendation
• Must have excellent project management skills; direct, hands-on experience
Protected content devising marketing plans and strategies; and a track record of executing
Protected content evaluating campaigns
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally to achieve objectives, and to work
Protected content .
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; verbal and written
• Knowledge of Arabic and French language is an advantage
PLEASE SEND APPLICATION TO: Protected content