Join now

Villa Rent/Share Checking for interested ppl (Dubai)

Hi, I Currently live alone in a studio in DSO, dreaming about living in a villa, have a small nice garden, parking lot, and ideally a small pool. we are in dubai, lets live it right!!!, i am a Banker professional. i leave to work every morning and i finish work at around 5 ,,quiet, no visitors, no noise. looking for whomever interested to start a villa sharing starting Protected content Contract ends in Feb ready to move during Jan).. if you are interested lets meet up.. search together within our budgets. make the deal and move...i have my furniture for my room, you will want to have urs or furnish your place, extra furniture could be shared ( Sofa, dining table, water dispenser, fridge..etc) ideal location to be in the fancy area of Jumeirah however and since my office is in Diera, i do not mind to consider any neighbourhood. if you have the same will, please contact me, let's discuss it and see if this will work. i am a bit early with this ad but better not be rash with such a move.