Join now

Work Experience in Oil and Gas Sector? (Dubai)

Views

Greetings!

Hope your all well.

A brief background of myself, I'm 22 years old Dutch national which has lived in the UK for the past 11 years. I'm starting my third year of my LLB law degree. I've decided to do a MBA or a MSC in Oil and Gas Management in Sept Protected content .

However, I will be going to dubai for the 3 week holidays in December. I was hoping to maybe work for those two weeks to gain valuable experience. It does not have to be a paid position as long as it is in the Oil and Gas sector and I get the chance to observe and experience the industry from within. In return I can offer a number of services such as legal advise and opinions, sales strategies, marketing advise, drafting letters, etc. I have great office and interpersonal skills and can efficient communicate on all levels.

I know many of you in the sector can remember how hard it is to get experience. So please help me if you can. I'm sure there are fellow Dutch expats or British nationals working in the sector that would be able to offer me some work experience, if your one of them, please do contact me.

Please do contact me if you just want to discuss any details with me. My e-mail is Protected content or simply contact me via this website.

*Native in Dutch and English.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners