Join now

Your Recommendations Might Lift Me Up (Dubai)

Hello InterNation Family,
Hope everybody is doing good. I need all of yours suggestions and Recomendations. Currently having a frustrating situation.
I am mid-career finance professional in hospitality Industry. Last year I moved to Dubai and joined a company who's owner is Chinese. I worked with her with all my honesty for one year . This year in Month of June I got an offer from Starwoods hotel chains to join them in one of their best property. I submit my resign but she didn't accepted and left China for two months. As after completing my resign period and during period I tried to contact her but she never replied. Even now she is back and she isn't given me attention, stopped my salary, and frustrating part is I lost my job offer from Starwoods. May be she did all this deliberately because I had stopped going office after my resignation period.
Now the thing is she might offer me to continue with her but that I don't want really or may be she will throw me out. I don't know what to do.

So I need all of you to help me get out of the situation and suggest me any opportunity you are your organization have.

PS: I would prefer switching my career if there is any opportunity.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners