Audit Manager - Ireland (Dublin)
A Major consumer products company in Ireland is currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager for their office in Ireland.
As Internal Audit Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Conducting and managing risk based audits across EMEA locations.
• Management, Development and leadership of the EMEA Internal Audit team.
• 2+ years experience in a Audit Management role.
• CA Qualified or equivalent.
• A good degree in a relevant subject area.
• Experience of working within a Big 4 / Top 10 accounting company.
• Sound knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
• Fluent in English, proficiency in 1 other European language would be an advantage.
If you are interested in further information or would like to apply please contact Phil Manley at ASA; Protected content