Bi-Lingual Inside Sales Representative (Dublin)
About this Position
If you have the confidence and communication skills to excel in a sales environment, our growing telecommunications leasing company is the place for you. We are looking for driven and motivated sales people to serve as Lease Consultants to renegotiate lease contracts. We are especially looking for "hunters" and "closers". Bring your proven sales background to a company that will reward you for your efforts.
Md7 is looking for sales-oriented Lease Consultants to handle our volume of leads. There is NO COLD CALLING and all leads will be provided. Candidates with experience reading lease, legal and/or real estate documents as well as successful inside sales experience usually excel in this position.
The right person for this position will be a "go-getter" who can "close the sale" by addressing customer concerns with empathy and can consistently move customers towards a commitment.
We have 4 openings for candidates fluent in native Polish and 2 openings for candidates fluent in French who must be able to communicate in English
• Outbound phone sales or comparable inside sales experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior customer service skills, and a proven ability to build the rapport necessary to negotiate deals that achieve specific business goals.
• You must be fluent in both English and Polish or English or French and English
• Ranks within the top 10% of current sales force.
• Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, projects professional tone, overcomes complaints and objections, and records statistics on each call.
• Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
• Influences others to take a point of view or conclusion by understanding their motivations.
• Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
• Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all personality types.
• Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
• Motivates others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
• Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
• Exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Sets clear goals and pursues them until desired results are achieved.
• Remains composed in the face of resistance.
• Understands technology and can grasp challenging technical issues.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience and/or training is a plus.