Digital Sales Specialist (Dublin)
1. Are you an experienced sales person who is excited by technology?
2. Do you enjoy a challenge while you build a long lasting rewarding career?
3. Are you passionate about helping your clients succeed?
4. Would you like to take the lead in new technologies and not just follow the crowd?
5. Do you want to be part of something big?
If your answer is yes to all 5 questions, we would love to talk to you!
Our client is one of the world’s leading software companies focused on innovation, growth and future technologies based in Dublin 15.
What you’ll do
Our sales people are lucky enough to sell some of the world's most innovative IT solutions.
The ability to articulate what our client sells in terms that are relevant to the client is essential. You will work both in teams and independently, rapidly assuming direct responsibility for maximizing existing and new business opportunities, in a particular specialist IT area.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• You will be responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals.
• Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
• Social Media will play a big part in how you engage, interact and influence your clients.
• You must have strong communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly.
What you’ll need:
• 3 years of B2B IT sales as well as demonstrated account management in your CV
• You must have demonstrated skills in sales pipeline progression and forecasting, using CRM systems.
• You have an excellent Social Media presence and can demonstrate how you use social media tools in your sales role.
• You must have native or near native level of English as well as an extensive cultural awareness of Ireland and the UK.
What’s on offer?
Joining our client will open up career opportunities in over Protected content and in a wide range of disciplines.
To ensure your success, our client will make a significant investment in your personal development.
You will join a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies.
Together with a competitive salary and the potential to earn substantial commission, you will also receive additional benefits including, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance and access to a doctor on-site.
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send your CV to Protected content which we will review within 24 hours. You can also contact Mihaela on Protected content more information.
About Allen Recruitment
We are a specialist Irish Recruitment Agency, based in Dublin and Cork in working with companies in the information technology sector, providing staff to fill both technical and non-technical jobs in Ireland. Over 50% of these jobs are worked on an exclusive basis, meaning that they are not with any other recruitment agencies.
We currently provide temporary staffing services to many well-known multinationals and strive to consistently provide a top class service to all our employees. We are happy to provide references to prove this….