E-Commerce Marketing Specialist [Microsoft] (Dublin)
We're on the lookout for an E-Commerce Merchandiser for our Digital Microsoft Stores in the BENELUX Region (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg) to be based in our Dublin office.
Know anyone that might be interested? Let me know!
E-Commerce continues to be one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. As part of our direct-to-customer retail strategy, Microsoft Store is now one of the largest sellers of Microsoft products worldwide. Microsoft continues to make significant investments in digital and e-Commerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up - blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established Microsoft business, then this may be your next strategic career move.
The EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Merchandising team encompasses a range of people from experienced merchandisers to high-caliber recent graduates / people new to E-Commerce. The role would suit a professional with 2+ years of experience in an E-Commerce position, however, we will also consider a high-caliber recent graduate looking to establish themselves in E-Commerce.
The EMEA Merchandising team is spread over 4 locations (London, Dublin, Munich & Paris) and this role is one of ten based in Dublin. The Benelux Merchandiser also forms part of the Bruxelles-based Benelux Online Stores team which comprises an Online Sales Manager, a Marketing PM and a Demand Generation Lead.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating Benelux site updates with the other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including the Online Sales Manager, Marketing PM and Buying team.
- Planning how promotions are executed – including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and site messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner on key pages.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Running appropriate experiments via our Site Optimisation tool and engaging with the global Experimentation team
- Participating and leading some pan-EMEA projects for the EMEA Merchandising team.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills; and strong computer skills.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with the localization of content.
- Analytical or mathematical background.
- Experience working in a global E-Commerce web environment or an operations / data centre.
- Experience with site optimization tools (Optimisely, Clicktale and similar)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a contract role.