Join now

Free Dublin eBook

I recently published a free eBook emphasizing free and less-expensive things to do in Dublin, and wanted to share it here. I've lived in Dublin since July '13 and have had a number of people ask me about my recommendations before a visit.

Last year, I compiled all of my tips into a single eBook with maps and walking guides that I call The Frugal Guide: Dublin.

If you are traveling to Dublin, or are new in town, you might find some interesting and fun things to do in the book. It's totally free, and I don't get any money for book downloads. It is purely a passion project to share my collected knowledge about the city as I've kept myself busy and entertained during Protected content of living here unemployed.

The book is available for free in many formats at most online eBook retailers, simply search The Frugal Guide: Dublin. For a direct download, visit the book's webpage on the self-publishing platform I use: Protected content

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or feedback you may have. I love helping tourists and new expats have fun for less in Dublin!

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners