Join now

Guidance for my daughter (Dublin)

Hi,
my 15 year old daugther want to go to an Irish language school in Tralee during June/July next year.
She would arrive by plane from Hamburg and she will come alone. She is quite selfconfident and does understand and speak fluently German, Russian and as well quite well English.
However, since she is only 15 years I would like to find a person who would be ready to help us with meeting her at the Airport and helping her to get the train to Tralee the same or the next day.
We are still in the planning process in terms of exact day, flight and also finding out about flight arrival time and possible train departure times...if this will not fit together Paulina would need to say a night in a youth hostel meaning there would be a pickup from the airport to the youthhostel and the next day a guidence from that place to the railway station.
Of course we are ready to pay for expenses and as a further reward we could offer a free stay in our B&B in St. Petersburg or a money compensation of course as well.
Most important would be reliability and fun to help.
thanks
Nils

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners