Join now

Intensive English + accommodation if needed (Dublin)

I am a professional, qualified English teacher (EFL) for over 20 years and have over 40 years experience in teaching altogether. Dublin is my native city though I have taught in Italy also. I can welcome you into my home for lessons. In fact, I can also offer you accommodation if you need it...an apartment share for a single person or couple. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms + shower/toilet. and a balcony overlooking a green square: sky tv/broadband; electric central heating. As an extra I will offer English lessons/conversation on a regular basis, to be arranged. The rent will be Protected content for single person plus shared bills. A couple may negotiate the rent etc. The apartment is situated near local shops, a cafe and a lovely pub in the Castleknock area. It is in a quiet safe estate on the 37 bus route and near Coolmine Station, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (with cinemas, theatre, and the biggest and best public library in Ireland), the Phoenix Park, Blanch. Hospital and golf courses etc. It is well served with restaurants/bars/ gyms/leisure centre/hotels/schools and near many industrial estates with companies such as IBM, Symantec etc.
Michael Protected content

Dublin Forum