Inventory AuditorStocktaker-NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (Dublin)
Inventory Taker - Auditor - ROI - Dist Protected content Number: INV Protected content
Description Team Members are required to physically count inventory for various retailers and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the type of store to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately Protected content to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the store and the level of inventory to be counted. Job Requirements/Duties
· Protected content be proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
· Protected content achieve established average per hour goals in all inventories worked.
· Protected content to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator or 10-key audit
· Protected content to adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and consistent manner.
· Protected content to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion
· Protected content to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc.
· Protected content to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
· Protected content have access to reliable transportation.
· Protected content to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
· Protected content to work effectively within a team and assists other team members
· Protected content to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation
· Protected content partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon their experiences
· Protected content initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative
· Protected content a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others
· Protected content a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
· Protected content standing with occasional walking (frequent)
· Protected content motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers (frequent)
· Protected content to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
· Protected content level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
· Protected content of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high and have a maximum weight limit of Protected content (frequent)
· Protected content when counting stock from a ladder (frequent)
· Protected content detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
· Protected content to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information (frequent)
· Protected content to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds (occasional)
· Protected content to travel by car and plane (occasional)
· Protected content to travel including overnight stays (occasional)
· Protected content overall standard of education with basic arithmetic skills
Qualifications Educational Requirements
· Protected content of secondary education.
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
· Protected content
YOU CAN APPLY ONLINE AT :
Look for : Inventory Taker - Auditor - ROI - Dist Protected content Number: INV Protected content
The job will start from the beginning of January