Join now

Jump and the Net Will Appear!! (Dublin)

Greetings to all!!
I am still a bit new to this experience but it is amazing to have a place to connect with others in this way! I hope to meet new friends and make new connections! It is my goal to find a job in field of journalism, photography or video production.

For over 20 years I have been working as a professional photographer and have experience in many facets of photography ranging from under water to journalism and studio lighting, video production and editing, even graphic and web design. I have lived in Tunisia for the past year and am able to blend in with many kinds of people and am a bit of a chameleon as it were. I work very well with others and adapt very quickly to my surroundings, fear does not get the best of me very easily. I was ejected out of my car going 70 mph only to begin study at Brook Inst. of Photography in Santa Barbara, Ca 6 months later and graduated at the top of my class. I feel I have a great many things to contribute to any organization. Feel free to visit one or all of my websites to view some of my work! I look forward to answering any questions or just talking about any common interests. It has been my dream all of my life to live in the Emerald Isles and I have traveled there a couple times. It is by far the most beautiful place on earth!
Thank you for your consideration.
Kindest Regards,
Vanessa McCarthy
Protected content ?
Protected content
Protected content