Join now

Just moved to Monkstown (Dublin)

Views

Hi all,
My wife and I just moved to Monkstown from the Chicago area and interested in meeting new friends and activity partners in the area. We're mid-30s, no children and really interested in trying new things and getting involved with groups in the area.

She's a sales manager for LinkedIn (we relocated for her job), my background is in printing and graphics. Into travel and fitness activities. She had personal trainer certification in the States and looking to get back into it. I have about a decade of exp in boxing & martial arts (was looking into gyms in the area). Interested in films, pub hopping and checking out some local sporting events. I'd love to know of any places that might show my teams from the US, but we checked out Ire vs Eng rugby yesterday and that was a blast. Interested in checking out a Shamrock Rovers match. Will also go out for English Premier League, Italian Serie A or UEFA Champions leauge matches (I'm a Juventus and Italian national team fan and sometimes watch Chelsea or the Glasgow teams).

If you're in the area feel free to say hi.

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners