Join now

Nanny/ Tutor services offered (Dublin)

Hi everybody,

I write you to acknowledge some services I can offer. I know some of you from our meetings but not all of you, but I will definitely come at the next one.
I have experience in working with children and Garda Vetting active from some voluntary work with children I undertake at the moment in Solas Project and from a collaboration with Francis Street CBS School in Dublin 8 and very good referrals from Dublin and I am free for:
1. Nanny/ Tutor services
Because I worked in the last five years with children in schools, private practice and hospitals organizing personal development groups and as a tutor working one to one I can offer:
-Support at homework
- Creative activities in their free time like: arts& crafts, modeling, painting, theatre, social games, outdoor and indoor activities, etc.
You can see the activities I had with children on photos on Protected content The site is in Romanian but there are some photos from each group I had. I have a great sitting with toys from my office that I am happy to use it with children. I am available to go at home or in my office as suits you best.
I worked as a counsellor in the last five years and I am a member of PSI (Psychologists Society of Ireland) so I am aware of children needs according to their age. For any other details and a detailed CV you can contact me on mihaela. Protected content , phone: Protected content we can discuss more. The price is the usual one for a Nanny.