Join now

New! InterNations Dublin Salsa Dancing Group

Salsa Dancing as New Year resolution-fantastic, yes it feels fantastic, doesn't it?

2 years ago I created a Salsa group in Vienna, the InterNations Vienna Salsa Group, which has today more than Protected content .

I had been organizing lot of great Salsa events for the Viennese InterNations community.

As some of you asked me to do the same in Dublin, I am very delighted to announce you that now I have created a Salsa Group for our nice InterNations community in Dublin.

Please feel free to join the InterNations Dublin Salsa Dancing Group by following this link:

Protected content

As soon as we would have enough members, I would start organizing fantastic Salsa events in Dublin for the group, of course with (dance instructor) the opportunity to learn how to dance Salsa for beginners.

Some good reasons to join the Salsa group: maybe you have never been dancing salsa before, you are curious and willing to enjoying dancing, you are willing to keep your body energetic, you want to continue expending your social network.

I am looking forward to seeing lot of you joining the InterNations Dublin Salsa Group.

Cheers
Yves,
Moderator InterNations Dublin Salsa Group

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners