Join now

Newbie Seeking help at Dubai (Dublin)

Views

Hi Friends,

Time for Dubai now. WIll be landing soon in this city for work and need some help urgently..

1) Is shared accommodation legal in Dubai. As i stay Protected content in a city, I normally like sharing accommodation with people as I like big kitchen and good furnitured house/apartment and sharing helps to balance size/cost ratio.

2) Which area has good expat population near Dubai Marina (30mis travel is fine for me) and suggest by members?

3) What are volunteering activities ? I do participate to ustilize my time as i am alone. I am volunteering right-now 15 people French and Salsa learning group at Africa and its fun. We just started d yoga group as well. Its all free, we share tutor costs in group.

I am 38yrs, well traveled, lived in 15 countries and well educated. I am honest,very caring and fun to be with. I'm really interested in languages, cultures and dances specially Salsa. I speaks fluent English and some french (learning).

I love cooking Indian food at home, so you are invited to taste some of food at my room once I am there. I welcome you all new friends at Dubai

thanks and God Bless.

-rkp

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners