Online Media Support with Languages (Dublin)
Use your passion for media in one of the world’s leading technology companies!
We are looking for people with passion and experience in media, blogging, radio and journalism!
If this is you, read on for more…
Our client is one of the world’s best known companies which a strong reputation as a great place to work. Our client is not a conventional company, and they don’t intend to become one. It has a focus on innovation and smart business practices and they know that every employee has something important to say.
Based in Dublin City Centre and close to all the main public transport links they also boast a number of great onsite benefits such as free gym, canteen and swimming pool.
What you’ll do:
You will play an important role in the success of our client great product through evaluating content escalated to us by the user community and quickly analyzing that content for potential abuse. For this a strong ethic attitude, community and NGO experience/ voluntary work would be a plus.
• You will support and ensure the entire world receives proper messages with respect for our society.
• Review user-reported content and assess for policy compliance.
• Approve or disapprove accounts based on program criteria. Monitor major violators.
• Provide excellent customer service to our users all over the world.
What you’ll need:
To be considered for interview by our client, you must have:
• BA/BSc degree or equivalent in Journalism Social Media/ Radio/ TV
• Active user of internet and online applications
• Strong knowledge of current events, blogging and active in social media events
• Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis, strong ethic values.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
What’s on offer?
• Great onsite benefits including onsite gym, canteen and swimming pool
• 25 days holidays
• The chance to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send your CV to Protected content which we will review within 24 hours. You can also contact Therese on Protected content more information
About Allen Recruitment
We are a specialist Irish Recruitment Agency, based in Dublin and Cork in working with companies in the information technology sector, providing staff to fill both technical and non-technical jobs in Ireland. Over 50% of these jobs are worked on an exclusive basis, meaning that they are not with any other recruitment agencies.
We currently provide temporary staffing services to many well-known multinationals and strive to consistently provide a top class service to all our employees. We are happy to provide references to prove this….