Opportunities for Turkish speakers in Dublin 18!
Turkish Speaking Game Tester (DUBLIN)
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying, isolating and logging bugs in a bug database.
• Running test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language errors in tested language.
• Following documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
• Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
If you believe you have an excellent command of the language required and are also confident of working in the English language, we would like to hear from you. A demonstrable interest in Video Games would be highly desirable.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LEGAL STATUS TO WORK IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
You also need to have:
• A good knowledge of MS office applications.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to thrive in a team environment.