Join now

Part time Event Manager (Dublin)

Basically I want to do a series of promotions like 5 events maximum in the course of a 12 months period over

1. Mid Autumn Festival ;
2. Chinese New Year,
3. Dublin Government official Christmas and New Year Parties
4. Any special functions/events that may involve Chinese and European customers together

in Chinese Restaurants (oriental venue background like a yacht etc) when I will sponsor 3 bottles of famous Chinese Wine for each event. I will provide some marketing brochures, some marketing souvenir for a good front table display. Perhaps on the day, can the candidate invite a presentable chinese lady who can wear traditional chinese (旗袍) and made few pictures to show the wine is being served with our special promotion chinese traditional little cups and tried by customers in the event.

It will only be a part time job and the compensation will commensurate with the skills (like promotion script writing skills or how many restaurant menu can the candidate incorporate in restaurant's menu). I can do the "write up" myself in case the Event Organizer/Photographer is not so good with English.

It is a good exposure and may lead to future full time job when continuous order can be received through such promotion. Candidates who are interested please send your CV with Photo to michelle. Protected content .