SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Dublin)
Senior Software Developer – Dublin, Ireland
Senior Software Developer required to work in the Risk Technology team at a leading global investment bank. This exciting role, based in the Dublin office, is well suited to Software Developers with a keen interest in new technologies.
- Work in the Credit Risk Technology team and contribute to some of the most significant risk projects in the organisation in a highly agile environment.
- Offers opportunities to learn about technologies used in banking as well as ongoing training and the opportunity to work with and learn from technologists who are experienced in delivering successful enterprise scale solutions
- Work in a global team with colleagues in Ireland, the UK, India and the US
Have you have?
- Development experience in either Python/Java/C#/C++/Ruby or equivalent?
- Interest in learning new technologies?
- Knowledge of either relational or object databases?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company. This is a contract role with great daily rates!
Berkley IT is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland; for more information go to Protected content .
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please call Adam Kovacs at Protected content send your CV to Protected content .
I also have several opened development roles for Java, Scala Developers and .Net Consultants. To discuss the further details call me on the number above!