Join now

You and Your Health (Dublin)

Good day,
Nutrition is the key to a better, Healthier life. But how do we get enough Nutrition in to our bodies. Well its very simple as we do it with food, Fruit & Veg and everything we eat.
You see the food we buy in the shops is full of Nutrition and all the stuff our bodies need to stay healthy. But unfortunately the way we Cook or Food Turns it bad for our bodies.
Nutrition to our bodies is like Oil to car.
Not enough oil in a car will start the warning lights flashing.
Not enough Nutrition in our Bodies will slow us down.
Run out of Oil in a car and the car will stop dead
Run out of Nutrition in our Body and will develop the Life Style Illnesses and make us sick.
Nutrition Boosts our Immune System so our body can repair itself and keep all our Vital organs working which in turn gives us a better , Healthier life.
Do you know that your current cookware like, Non stick, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminium, Glass ware, Cast Iron all remove the Nutrition and add Heavy Metals and Poison Chemicals to our food during cooking. By cooking with these cookware's we are only getting around 30% Nutrition in to our bodies. Our Immune System is therefore low and cannot defend our body form unhealthy foreign bodies and therefore we get sick....

The Salad Master range of Cookware retains 93% minimum Nutrition in cooked food and no Heavy metals or dangerous Chemical contamination.
So after a few days of eating healthy through Salad Master Cookware you will start to feel the benefits of the extra Nutrition as your body starts to heal itself.
Let Food be your Medicine NOT Medicine be your Food.

At Salad master we offer people a Free dinner presentation so you can see the product in action and how it can help your Health.
We offer Free training to anyone who wants to get started in a part time or full time business.
We offer people the chance to change there life's for the better
We offer people a Choice... to be healthy or continue as you are.

If you would like to know more about been healthy message me and I will get back to you
If you have lost our job or just need extra monthly income message me and will help you out.

Thanks for listening and look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers.....
Anthony Roe
Senior Consultant
HealthruCooking Ireland

Dublin Forum

Our Global Partners