I'm changing my job and moving to another city, therefore looking for a "Nachmieter" for my very cosy very well-situated apartment with the view to the modern Gehry buildings and to the river.
The rent must be taken over starting from 01.04.2016.
Kaltmiete: Protected content Nebenkosten: Protected content => complete rent is Protected content . Safety deposit: Protected content
The apartment is on the 2nd floor (with elevator) and has:
- Equiped kitchen with the stove, extractor fan, fridge and cupboard;
- Washing mashine;
- Built-in spacious wardrobe;
- Bicycle parking in the cellar.
Everything has been in use for less than 2 years and included into the rent.
The furniture (IKEA) less than 2-year-old in excellent condition:
- Double-bed 196x209 with 4 drawers, frame and mattress with 2 mattress protectors;
- Kitchen-table (in extended state on the picture);
- 4 chairs with seat-covers.
The furniture is to be taken over (discussable) for 800EUR.
Protected content walk to Altstadt;
- 3 min walk to the bus stop to the Hbf direction (Bus Protected content
- 6 min walk to the tram station Protected content , 704, Protected content
Protected content walk to the closest grocery shop (Kaiser's);
Protected content walk or 15 min by public transport to the shopping center Schadow-Arkaden and supermarket real' next to Bilk S;
- the apartment block is situated on the street with multiple good quality restaurants.
The pictures of the apartment can be seen here:
If interested, please, contact me by email: irina. Protected content