Join now

Duesseldorf Rent: Victorian styled Furnished Flat!

Hi All,

I am renting my fabulous apartment in Duesseldorf as I will be moving to Munich to start a new job.

The flat is a fully furnished 65m², 2 room apartment in a Georgian terraced house with antique furnitures, coved ceilings and laminate flooring. The flat is located in Merkurstrasse 10, Protected content it is very close to grocery shops, public transport, nice bars and hip restaurants, a top-end gym is located only 5 mins away by foot, 15 mins walk to the Media harbour and 5 mins on the tram to city centre.

A large well lit living room circa 30m² with antique reading table, dinning table with chairs and Georgian styled cushions, 2 big sofas, leather quilted arm chair antique centre table, big antique wood cupboard and a one of a kind chandelier. Fully equipped kitchen with electric hub & oven, inbuilt fridge & freezer etc.

The bedroom as a king-size antiquish iron bed with mattress, big wardrobe, storage shelves, antique trunk, victorian arm chair and curtains with hold tassels. Exquisite white tiled bathroom with marble-like black floor tiles, a big white corner bathtub, sink, antique mirror, 2 x white shelves, a Victorian statue for the wow-factor. Outside the entrance are 2 rooms: one with the dryer and washing machine and the other room containing the vacuum cleaner & ironing board. Basically all you need is your suitcase!!

It is a must that the new occupant will need to purchase the entire furniture from me. Cost for the total furniture: Protected content (open for negotiation)

The landlord owns an antique shop and he tastefully furnished the apartment by combining top antique furnitures with modern furniture as described above. You need to see this to believe!

The link for the flat pictures is enclosed below:

Protected content

If you are interested, drop me an email!