Join now

Furnished apt to sublease/Bilk/Lessingplatz (Duesseldorf)

Hello all, as I am leaving Germany in about a month or so I would like rent my apt (sublease). It is a 43m2 place, 2 rooms, bathroom with a tub, 4th floor, FULLY and nicely furnished. High end kitchen appliances (Bosh) and high end washing "silent" maschine (Bosh). King size bed, hotel style mattress, white leather sofa, teak coffee table, flat (Philips) TV with Google TV chromestick, good wifi printer (Brother), ceiling fans in both rooms. Located near Lessingplatz and Protected content walking from the Koe; Beautiful Volksgartenpark Protected content walk; Tram Protected content , Kaiser's supermarket, pharmacy, dry cleaning, hair salon and a nice cafe with internet right across the street; also nearby gas station and sbahn. Main train station and FitnessFirst gym Protected content walking dist. Place to leave a bike. I have many brochures inside on what to in Duss and around, incl hiking, sailing, yoga, shopping and dining. Perfect for a non- smoking respectful expat who likes quality and comfort in an unpretentious environment. Protected content which includes all "extras" such as high speed internet and electricity.Contact info Protected content (please put apt4rent) in subject, thnx, Aneta