Join now

Mystery Shoppers Wanted in Düsseldorf (Duesseldorf)

I am urgently looking for female Mystery Shoppers for a project I am working on in Düsseldorf.
I work for an international Mystery shopping company and am therefore often looking for new shoppers in Germany. We work with assignments from various areas, such as gastronomy, fashion, electronics, automotive, hotel stays, air travels, etc.
Currently I am working on a project for one of the leading high fashion brands in the world. I am therefore looking for a shopper to visit their shop in Frankfurt. In the shop you would show interest in one of their ready-to-wear garments and try it on. The sales assistant should then try to cross-sell you a handbag and a purse to go along with your garment. During the visit the main goal is to evaluate the customer service you receive from the sales assistant.
The is an urgent project, so I am searching for shoppers that can immediately be available. The instructions and questionnaire will be provided in German, so good German skills are necessary for this project.
If you would be interested in this visit, as well as having an excuse to go shopping, then please let me know as soon as possible. Please contact me through email at Protected content , I do speak and read German so communication in German is no problem. I am just not great at writing in German.
You can also have a look at our website for more information, Protected content