Join now

Olive oil deli products in Duesseldorf

Hello fellow expats

I would like to share with you a friend’s initiative to bring olive oil and other delicatessen products directly from the Mediterranean olive groves to Northern Europe.

The road trip takes place only once a year following the late autumn harvesting and pressing of olives, so this opportunity is not to be missed. His van commences from the tip of the Peloponnesian peninsula where his hometown Kalamata lies, and brings delicacies to quality food aficionados all the way from Trento until Rotterdam.

The beauty of the concept is found not only in the golden green colour of the olive oil or the authentic tastes of the Messinian land products, but it is above all a grass root activity to support small scale local producers and keep alive the centenarian traditions of handpicking the olives.

Here you can find the website with all the details and you can place your order: Protected content

The orders can be placed until the 22nd of March!

The products of your choice will be delivered by my friend, Dimitris Triantafyllos, at your designated address within the city of Duesseldorf between the Protected content of April.

Feel free to contact me in case you have any questions and please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you,
Dimitris

Duesseldorf Forum

Our Global Partners