Retail Sales - Buyer/Promoter (Duesseldorf)
We are one of the fastest growing retail groups in the world with a rapid expansion planned in Germany and around Europe in Protected content we are looking for the best people in retail.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and professional team members with great retail backgrounds who are looking for a truly rewarding work environment. We offer premium pay, great commissions, full training, ongoing development and opportunities for promotion and to work internationally throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Our business operates our high-end boutiques in shopping centres where we value and buy unwanted jewelry from the public.
We are looking for new additions to our sales-team, called Buyers, who can be the face of our company, present our business to customers and actively engage the public in this exciting environment.
What You Must Have To Proceed With the Interview Process
You must excel at:
• Effective and professional customer service, i.e. Excellent communication, customer service and personal presentation skills
• Cash management, i.e. Cashier and money handling skills
• Demonstrated experience using standard and tailored computer programs
• Being dependable and reliable
• Be able to follow instructions and work within a team
Other Areas We Will Like About You...
1. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
2. Demonstrated experience in following policies and procedures
3. Teamwork, being part of a team that love coming to work!
4. Having flexibility with schedules (we need people who can work Protected content per week, including working on weekends and late nights when shopping centres are open)
5. Must be mature and responsible
6. Be flexible to work at various locations within a reasonable area, so own transport desirable
Full Time and Part Time Positions are available around Germany with great pay and uncapped commissions.
For immediate consideration you must e-mail:
• A COVER LETTER with the area and hours you are able to work; and
• Your RESUME with photo
To: Protected content
Please be aware that:
1. Only people with the right to work in Germany may apply for this position;
2. You must have AT LEAST 2 professional referees who were your immediate supervisors/managers;
3. You MUST do a cover letter with your preferred area and hours you can work and attach a resume;